- LATEST PUBLICATION: Download Our Latest Brochure. BIORESOURCES BROCHURE.
- Commercial production of Indigenous Plants as phytomedicine & Cosmetics
- Medicinal plants and Herbal Medicine in Africa – Policy Issue on Ownership, Access and Conservation Newsletters
Biological Resources, Vol. 1, No.1
Biological Resources, Vol. 1, No.2
Biological Resources, Vol. 1, No.3
- Audio –Visual
Global Links: Nature’s Pharmacy
Contact –Economic Development Institute, World Bank
- Workshop proceedings
International training workshop on “Standardization and Quality Assurance of Herbal Medicinal Products” (2010)
- HerbFEST 2011: Featuring a workshop on “BioBuisness and Investment Opportunities for Herbal, Food and Natural Products”
- HerbFEST 2013: A Herbs, Health Food and Natural Products Expo featuring a symposium on: “The Development of Novel Natural Products as Dietary supplements, Phytomedicines and Neutraceuticals”
- “Traditional Medicine as a Tonic for Development”
A report compiled by The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), A United Nations Agency dedicated to the use of intellectual property (patents, copyright, trademarks, designs, etc.) as a means of stimulating innovation and creativity.